Business Online Banking
Cornerstone Bank offers convenient Business eBanking services to help you keep up with your fast business pace. Whether you just need a simple way for you to track your money, check your balances and transfer funds, or you have additional cash management needs, we have the service for you! And now you can download your transactions to QuickBooks or Quicken!
- Real time transactions
- Account balance and history information
- Running balances for all account types
- View images of checks and deposit tickets
- Funds transfer and loan payments
- Download to QuickBooks or Quicken
- Ability to view 12 months worth of bank statements, tax reporting information, loan notices and more!
- Additional security features for multiple user access
- ACH Origination*
- Payroll Direct Deposit*
- Wire Transfers*
*Upon approval – additional fees apply
- FREE bill payment service available with online banking enrollment
- Unlimited payments out of unlimited accounts
- Save the cost of check printing, postage, and envelopes
- Save time by scheduling recurring payments
- Maintain control over automatic debits
- FREE and quick delivery of your statements
- Reduce the risk of lost and stolen statements
- View, print and save statements to your personal computer
- Receive email notification when your statement is ready for viewing
- Lend a hand in saving the environment by reducing the use of paper
Enroll in Online Banking Services
To enroll in any of Cornerstone Bank’s Business eBanking services, please come into any one of our convenient full-service locations.
Security Is Our First Concern.
Cornerstone Bank’s online banking services are completely private and confidential. Your unique ID, Password and Passmark or security phrase are required before any information about your account can be obtained, and your complete account numbers never appear on your screen. In addition, all data is automatically encrypted. You can be confident your data is treated with the utmost security. However, it is your responsibility to make sure your computer has appropriate up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software.